Our journey of adoption of Evan (Yigang)
We are all adopted sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ his son.
Thursday, May 19, 2011
travel arrangements
O.K. so this travel thing is not as easy as it would seem. So many hotels and airlines to choose from and of course because we plan to bring home an extra passenger it is more complicated. I've talked with numerous people and have figured out what not to do (I hope), just not sure I've got everything in my head yet. I hope it will all fall into place in the next day or two. On the plus side, we have had family come forward to help with the kids who will stay home so I think there will be enough supervision. Now I only have to make that very loooong list of what needs to be done everyday so the cards don't fall. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment