Our journey of adoption of Evan (Yigang)

We are all adopted sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ his son.







Wednesday, February 23, 2011

waiting, waiting

  The end of Feb. and I had hoped to have our LOA by now, but nothing yet.  There still always seems to be plenty to do.  I have been talking with Cincinnati's International Adoption Center.  They will be looking at all the medical info we have on Evan and will help us understand what he will need, give us a heads up to what diseases, etc we might see, give us meds to take with us and are available 24/7 while we're over there.
  We are also planning our will; something we should have done long ago, but like everyone put off.  Finally I am putting together a binder with medical release forms, names of doctors etc.  I have a new Chinese cd with expressions I will need for a child such as "Do you have to go potty?"  Important stuff!
   The bible says, (paraphrased)  "We see dimly now, but we will see clearly then.  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment