Our journey of adoption of Evan (Yigang)

We are all adopted sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ his son.







Friday, February 25, 2011

LOA is here!

Yesterday we received notice that our LOA was sent to our agency.  This is the letter from China approving us for adoption of Evan.  We will sign this and then it will be sent to immigration so they can give permission for Evan to come to US.  Then I believe all paperwork will go to US consulate in China to issue a Visa and Chinese adoption affairs office will then issue a travel approval.  We are looking at 8-12 weeks.  My heart is thudding in my chest and I am both overjoyed and nervous about the coming weeks.  My prayer would be that everything would happen in God's time and that our travel dates would be such that we would not miss our son's graduation or our other son's birthday.  I also pray that Evan would have an understanding of who we are and that God places a love for us in his heart so that he would feel a connection to us when we first meet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment