Our journey of adoption of Evan (Yigang)
We are all adopted sons and daughters of God through Jesus Christ his son.
Friday, April 1, 2011
I-800 approval
Today we received our I-800 approval saying Evan will be nationalized? once we go to China and adopt him. We will now wait for a paper from the national visa center that says I don't know what and then both of these will go to the US consulate in China. We are still a few months away from travel so it looks like June. This will probably work out nicely with the kids being done with school and relatives having more flexibility to come and help. Also Zach and Connor will be out of school. God is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Getting closer! When he lands in the US with you, he'll be a citizen. More importantly, he'll be your son...
ReplyDelete